The original post below, but with the Avon True Color Contour and Highlight Collection contouring is easier than ever!
Watch me try the Avon True Color Transforming Contour Stick in the video!
It’s easy to add basic, everyday contouring to your makeup routine.
Basic Everyday Contouring with Avon Makeup
It is easy to do basic everyday contouring with Avon Makeup! Avon has a large variety of shades of cream concealers and bronzers you can use to create your perfect contour. Watch as I do a natural, everyday contour on my face with Avon makeup.
Products shown in this video, Basic Everyday Contouring with Avon Makeup, are –
- Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation in Creamy Natural (Now called Avon True Color Flawless Liquid Foundation, but it’s the same product.)
- Extra Lasting Concealer in fair (No longer available now I use Avon True Color Ideal Nude Cream Concealer.)
- Ideal Flawless Cream Concealer in Chestnut (Now called Avon True Color Flawless Creme Concealer, but it’s the same product.)
- Be Blushed Cheek Color in Iced Pink (Now Called Avon True Color Be Blushed Cheek Color, but again same product.)
- Mark Touch and Glow Shimmer Cubes in Pearly Pink
- Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls in Sunkissed (Now called Avon True Color Bronzing Pearls, and again it is the same product)
Now try the new Avon True Color Transforming Contour Stick!
Why would you want to contour your face?
Foundation and concealer can leave your face looking flat. Contouring your face helps redefine your features and it adds life and dimension back into your face.
It is easy to add contouring to your makeup routine. After applying your foundation apply a deeper shade of cream concealer to the areas of your face shown in the picture and a lighter shade to the other areas and then blend well with a brush or damp beauty sponge.
Makeup should be fun! So why don’t you play around and give this a try. You just might love it.