Treat yourself to a spa treatment at home with Avon’s Lavender Garden Bubble Bath.
Avon’s Lavender Garden Bubble Bath is a relaxing bubble bath that will soothe your senses with the fresh aromas of lavender and chamomile. One bottle gives up to 24 bathes with long-lasting bubbles that last throughout your entire bath.
Avon’s Lavender Garden Bubble Bath Reviews
Avon’s Lavender Garden Bubble Delight Bubble Bath currently has 369 reviews with an average rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 stars.
5 Stars – Bedtime Bath – “Avon bubble bath is the best and this one is great for relaxation with the lavender scent.”
5 Stars – Best Ever – “You can count on being treated like a queen when you use Lavender Garden Bubble Bath, it is so soothing and is so relaxing which makes your body feel great. I had never used this certain bubble bath but I have been using Avon Bubble Bath for 40 + years and it is the Best Product on the Market bar none. I believe that which ever your preference is in choosing the right bubble bath it does not matter they are the greatest and no ring around the tub.”
5 Stars – The Best Bubble Bath Ever – “I am 41 years old. My Mom used this wonderful bubble bath when I was a young girl. I was reintroduced to it about 4 years ago and love it even more as a grown woman. I keep it stocked in my home. My baths are not complete without the wonderful fragrance and abundance of bubbles that this bubble bath makes. My 11 year old daughter nor I have ever experienced any sensitivities to it, it assists in cleaning the tub and produces more bubbles and more fragrance than most bubble baths on the market. I love the lavender, vanilla fig, magnolia, rose, strawberry and I just discovered Avon used to carry honey. Oh, please bring back honey. What a delight the fragrance of honey would be. I look forward to the various seasonal scents available and am saddened when only the regular standbys are available because I love changing my fragrance with my mood and season. I just ordered apple blossom and red chocolate cake which both sound wonderful. Thank you Avon for such a delightful product!”
Click here to read more reviews.
There are many great uses for Avon Bubble Bath! *
- Tons and tons of bubbles that leave NO bathtub ring.
- Washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers, and boats. Leaves a protective wax-like coating – water marks wash off!
- Laundry Detergent: Use one capful on regular loads, 2 capfuls if washing greasy work clothes. You won’t need a fabric softener.
- Use for hand washing delicates.
- Pretreatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water. Pretreat stains with a spray. For set-in stains, dab on directly, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
- Wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
- Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
- Use to wash floors (but not wax floors).
- Sink-dishwashing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses, and cook-wear
- 1Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
- Clean mirrors.
- Shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
- Wash walls and ceilings.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Cleans china
- Dissolve 1/2 a capful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into the soil as a fertilizer.
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in the full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
- Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 capful for a 24 oz spray bottle filled with water. Scrub with a brush against the nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow it to dry.
- Clean your jewelry – even costume jewelry.
- Splatter grease, oil, or butter on a good blouse? Put the straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Wash Venetian blinds.
- Wash paneling – no rinsing, no streaks.
- Clean your eyeglasses.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
- Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
- Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
- Hair Shampoo.
- Inside and outside the refrigerator – easy to wipe off and get rid of odors.
- Polishes all chrome household fixtures – because it’s alkali it won’t mark.
- Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles – No watermarks. Kitchen/Bathroom floor: Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capfuls extra for very soiled floors.
- Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a capful to the tank occasionally to help reduce build-up.
- Cleans combs and brushes – leaves no residue.
- Add to the children’s wading pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool and the kids clean too!!
- Add to cleaning water for aluminum or vinyl siding, – repels dust.
- After you’ve washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you’ll hesitate to use anything else. Dry the toy inside a pillowcase that has been knotted closed, and the toy comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
- Add baking soda to the bubble bath making a paste to create a slightly abrasive heavy-duty cleaner.
- Mop floors-cuts through many shoe marks (mix one capful with ½ sink of warm water).
- Remove wax build-up-use straight from the bottle with a scouring pad, wipe with a dry towel. Leaves fresh clean smell, from room to room different fragrances.
- Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with a dry cloth.
- Wash and clean cabinets in any room of the home.
- To get rid of snails — equal parts of water & bubble bath — spray on flowers spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
- Great for lawns. Fill a plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble bath then attach to a garden hose and water lawn.
- Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass above.
- Can be used as baby shampoo.
- Use as a bath or shower gel.
- Mildew Remover: 1 capful to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, walls, etc.
- Now that you’re all finished cleaning, here’s the best news: You can even use it to
Let Avon’s Bubble Bath do it all!
*These ideas are not endorsed by Avon or myself, but by customers. The intended use of Avon Bubble Bath is for bubble bath only, but numerous customers swear by these many uses. I myself have used Avon Bubble Bath for laundry, dishes, dog shampoo, hand soap (to refill liquid soap dispensers), washing windows, and car washing.