Avon Senses Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath
Avon Senses Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath has luxurious bubbles that will relax you from head to toe, while leaving you cleansed and delicately scented.
You’ll feel flirty and feminine after pampering yourself with the alluring fragrance of cherry blossoms accented by jasmine and sweet red fruit in . The 24 oz bottle will give you up to 24 bathes with long-lasting bubbles that last throughout your entire bath.
Avon Senses Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath currently has 39 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.
5 Star – I Love Avon Bubble Bath, This One Smells Fantastic – “This like all Avon bubble bath products produces lots of moisturizing bubbles and smells wonderful. It makes for a relaxing bath before bedtime.”
5 Star – Nice Flowery Scent – “I have rheumatoid arthritis. At the end of a day when my bones hurt, I like to take a hot bath. I enjoy the Avon bubble bath solutions because they always make the bath smell great, they are relaxing and they quickly fill the tub with enough bubbles without having to use a lot of the bubble bath solution.”
5 Star – Smells Great – “Great bubble bath. Smells good. Feels good. Rinses well. Not sticky. Bubbles do not cause soap scum.”
Click here to read more reviews.
The ingredients in this bubble bath are –
SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE
RED 33/CI 17200
EXT. VIOLET 2/CI 60730.
There are many great uses for Avon Bubble Bath! *
- Wash cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats. It leaves a protective wax like coating and water marks wash off!
- Laundry Detergent: Use one capful on regular loads, 2 capfuls if washing greasy work clothes. You won’t even need fabric softener.
- Use for hand washing delicates.
- It works as a great pre-treatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water. Pretreat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
- Wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
- Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
- Use to wash floors (but not wax floors).
- Sink-dishwashing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses and cook-wear.
- Use to give pets a bath (along with Skin so Soft).
- Clean mirrors.
- Shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
- Wash walls and ceilings.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Clean your china
- Dissolve 1/2 a capful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
- Make an upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 capful for a 24 oz spray bottle filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow it to dry.
- Clean your jewelry – even costume jewelry.
- Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Wash Venetian blinds.
- Wash paneling – no rinsing, no streaks.
- Clean your eye glasses.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
- Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
- Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
- Hair Shampoo.
- Inside and outside the refrigerator – easy to wipe off and gets rid of odors.
- Polishes all chrome household fixtures – because it’s alkali it won’t mark.
- Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles – No water marks. Kitchen/Bathroom floor: Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capfuls extra for very soiled floors.
- Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a capful to tank occasionally to help reduce build up.
- Cleans combs and brushes – leaves no residue.
- Add to the children’s wading pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool and the kids clean too!!
- Add to cleaning water for aluminum or vinyl siding, it will repel dust too.
- After you’ve washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you’ll hesitate to use anything else. Dry the toy inside a pillow case that has been knotted closed, and the toy comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
- Add baking soda to the bubble bath and make a paste to create a slightly abrasive heavy duty cleaner.
- Mop floors. It cuts through many shoe marks (mix one capful with ½ sink of warm water).
- To remove wax build up-use straight from bottle with scouring pad, wipe with dry towel. This leaves fresh clean smell. Try different scents from room to room!
- Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with dry cloth.
- Wash and clean cabinets in any room of home.
- To get rid of snails mix equal parts of water & bubble bath then spray on flowers be sure to spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
- Great for lawns. Just fill plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
- Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass above.
- Can be used as a baby shampoo.
- Use as a bath or shower gel.
- Mildew Remover: Mix 1 capful to 24 oz. water then use to clean boat seats, bathtubs, showers, walls, etc.
- Now that you’re all finished cleaning, here’s the best news: You can even use it to take a relaxing bath. 😉
Let Avon’s Bubble Bath do it all!
*These ideas are not endorsed by Avon or myself, but by customers. The intended use of Avon Bubble Bath is for bubble bath only, but numerous customers swear by these many uses. I myself have used Avon Bubble Bath for laundry, dishes, dog shampoo, hand soap (to refill liquid soap dispensers), washing windows, and car washing.