Avon Hi-Brow Sculpting Gel
Avon Hi-Brow Sculpting Gel keeps your brow game strong! This ultrawear gel fills and shapes giving you 24 hours of stay-put brows!
Keep your brow game strong for 24 hours with this ultrawear tinted gel that fills and shapes to give you wow-worthy brows.
How? The tapered micro-brush ensures precise, buildable, no-mess application, while the smudge-proof, flake-proof formula enhances the natural color of your brows with a soft matte finish. This nourishing formula also has oil-controlling clay. conditioning kiwi extract, and vitamin E.
- Amps up the natural color of your brows and creates a fuller look
- Smudge-proof, flake-proof and water-resistant flexible formula
- Soft matte finish with natural-to-full buildable coverage
- With oil-controlling clay that adds volume and helps improve wear
- Nourishing vitamin E and kiwi extract with antioxidant benefits
- Tapered micro-brush ensures precise, buildable, no-mess application
How to Use
Following the natural arch, fill in brows using short, tiny strokes.
Avon Hi-Brow Sculpting Gel comes in 4 shades, Blonde, Soft Brown, Medium Brown, and Brown Black.
Avon Hi-Brow Sculpting Gel currently has 3 review with an average rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 stars.
5 Star – My New Go To Brow Product – “I bought Hi-Brow in Soft Brown, and I’ve stopped using the more expensive eyebrow gel that I used to swear by. If you have sparse eyebrows, you might find the formula thick or difficult to control. If you’re looking to add some depth and shape to your brows, this gel is really easy to apply, and it stays put without getting crunchy. I recommend running a regular spoolie brush through your eyebrows immediately after applying just to spread the color evenly. (I do that with all eyebrow gels.)”
Click here to read more reviews