Now anyone can get their Avon business off to a great start with Avon’s Kick Start Program!
With Avon’s Kick Start program you can earn $1000 in the first 90 days of your business! This program is designed for new representatives to launch into success from day one.
Having an Avon business is fun, easy, and profitable and with Avon’s Kick Start program you can earn 40% on sales and over $1000 in the first 90 days. Avon has you covered with everything you need to be set up for success and get your business on track.
How Do I Earn Money with Avon?
The most popular and fastest start up is selling Avon face-to-face. Avon is an iconic brand name and has quality products at affordable prices. There is something for everyone!
Here’s how it works: first you go around with the brochures for two weeks and collect orders with full payments from customers. Then you place the orders with Avon on or before your campaign due date. At the time you submit your order, you will be asked to submit a payment to Avon which equals the wholesale price of the products. After that Avon will ship you the products and you pack them and deliver to your customers. The customer will have already paid you the brochure price (retail). When the products arrive from Avon, simply deliver them to your customers with the next brochure.
The amount you earn is the difference between the brochure price and the wholesale cost of the products. For example on a $300.00 order, you’d pay Avon $180.00* at the time you place the order and keep the $120.00 profit immediately. There is a statement with your order that tells you exactly how much you earned on each item and what your expenses are.
Avon also provides you, free of charge, with an online store for those customers that are long distance or just prefer to shop online.
An additional way to earn with Avon is to build you own Avon team. When you start your own team and meet certain team goals Avon will reward you though their leadership program. You will be able to earn cash bonuses, trips, and other great prizes.
*While earning 40% commission during your incentive period.
Targets for earning $1000 in 90 days with Avon’s Kick Start Program.
How do I get started?
It takes just minutes for you to sign up and get started! As easy as 1, 2, 3. Fill out a registration form, pay your fee, pick your free gift and then set up your online business immediately.
- Go to http://dsheckler.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
- Then you just fill out the form, agree to the terms and conditions, and pay your fee.
Signing up is quick and easy! Just click here to fill out the form, pay your fee, and pick your free gift! Then you can get started immediately!
I have great news! Now is the perfect time to start your Avon business because, for a limited time, you can sign up to sell Avon for FREE!
There are currently 3 options to choose from when you sign up to sell Avon.
- No-Cost Sign-Up! This is not a drill. New recruits can take advantage of no-cost sign-up (we’re talking $0, for real). This is only for a limited time!
- Support Team Avon! You also have the opportunity to contribute $5 (or more!) to support the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer programs and services at sign-up—an amazing way to start your new Avon journey.
- Get Our Bestsellers! You can also choose the All the Bestsellers Starter Kit for $30 packed with full-size products and new brochures (a $107 value!) for everything you need to sell like a pro.
With $0 sign-up for a limited time only, there’s seriously never been a better time for you to join my team!
6 Tips to Start Your Success
- Share your brochures with everyone everywhere: The cashier at your grocery store, your waitress at lunch, your hairstylist, your child’s teacher, your personal contact list …for starters!
- Carry your products and samples everywhere so people can try and buy.
- Include the Daily Care Collection flyer with every brochure.
- Learn about the products in your kit: their uses, benefits, and how to make them a must-have for your customers.
- Get your business on track with your Getting Started guide. (Included with your kit)
- Experience and share the products in your kit — fall in love with them yourself and your excitement will be irresistible!
Does Avon Provide Training?
After you sign up to sell Avon online you will be able to access the new representative center right away. In the new representative training center you will find the Avon University. Avon University is an interactive training center and it will cover everything that you need to know to get started, step by step. It is also the place to go for continued training as you progress in your Avon career.
I will also send you information to help your get Avon business off to a great start and you can contact me anytime. You are in business for yourself, but never by yourself.
Is it hard to sell Avon?
Avon is one of the best-known brands in the world, which makes it easy to sell. They have quality products at affordable prices. Avon has something for everyone!
Do I have to have parties?
You are never required to have parties. While some Representatives enjoy group selling and find it to be a great way to sell more products and grow their customer base you are never required to do so. If you do choose to participate in group selling, Avon offers training and support materials to assist you.
Do I have to keep inventory on hand?
With Avon, you are never required to keep inventory on hand. You may find it beneficial to your business to do so, but it is completely up to you.
Am I required to place an order for every campaign?
No, its not required but it is a good idea to order brochures so you are able to show them to your customers. To stay active you need to place an order every two or three campaigns even if it is a small order.
Are there order quotas?
No, you can place any sized order and remain an active representative although your order must be at least $50 to begin earning a commission.
Do I have to attend meetings?
You do not have to attend any meetings though they are recommended. Avon offers on-line training 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Group meetings may be held in your area designed to share product training or program incentives if you chose to attend.
Am I required to recruit people?
There are no recruiting requirements with Avon. Many people join and only sell Avon. Just remember building a team is another great way to earn with Avon.
Take advantage of the Avon Opportunity!
Sign up and see how Avon can makeover your life!
- Go to http://dsheckler.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
- Fill out the form, agree to the terms and conditions, and pay your fee.