Indulge yourself with the decadent fragrance of Avon Senses Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath.
Avon Senses Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath is long-lasting, dermatologically tested bubble bath that calms with the relaxing aroma of natural Madagascar vanilla blended elegantly with notes of musk and balsamwood. Soak all your worries away with the calming aroma of Avon Senses Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath.
Avon Senses Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath is currently part of Avon’s bubble bath special in Campaign 25, buy any 1 bubble bath and get a second for $1.99. Avon Senses Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath has a regular price of $8 for the 24 oz bottle. Click here to check the current price and see if any special offers are available.
Avon Senses Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath currently has 39 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.
5 Star – Avon Bubble Baths Are The Best – “This scent makes for such a nice relaxing bubble bath. I love the scent, the amount of bubbles it creates, and it doesn’t dry out my skin.”
5 Star – Luxurious Bathing – “I love Avon’s bubble bath product, it never lets down and this particular kind (the creamy version) makes for especially soft skin after the bath that lasts!”
5 Star – Best Bubble Bath – “I love bubble bath and am so often disappointed in them. I tried this and I love it. The bubbles are great and it feels so luxurious on my skin. Sometimes there is a sale, that is the time to stock up! After a long day at work, it is so nice to relax in the tub with the bubbles. The scent is very soothing, too.”
Click here to read more reviews.
The ingredients in Avon Senses Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath are –
SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE
PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE
ORANGE 4/CI 15510
YELLOW 10/CI 47005
There are many great uses for Avon Bubble Bath! *
- Tons and tons of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
- Washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats. Leaves a protective wax like coating – water marks wash off!
- Laundry Detergent: Use one capful on regular loads, 2 capfuls if washing greasy work clothes. You won’t need fabric softener.
- Use for hand washing delicates.
- Pretreatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water. Pretreat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
- Wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
- Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
- Use to wash floors (but not wax floors).
- Sink-dishwashing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses and cook-wear
- 1Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
- Clean mirrors.
- Shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
- Wash walls and ceilings.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Cleans china
- Dissolve 1/2 a capful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
- Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 capful for a 24 oz spray bottle filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow it to dry.
- Clean your jewelry – even costume jewelry.
- Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the
- spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Wash Venetian blinds.
- Wash paneling – no rinsing, no streaks.
- Clean your eye glasses.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
- Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
- Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
- Hair Shampoo.
- Inside and outside the refrigerator – easy to wipe off and gets rid of odors.
- Polishes all chrome household fixtures – because it’s alkali it won’t mark.
- Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles – No water marks. Kitchen/Bathroom floor: Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capfuls extra for very soiled floors.
- Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a capful to tank occasionally to help reduce build up.
- Cleans combs and brushes – leaves no residue.
- Add to the children’s wading pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool and the kids clean too!!
- Add to cleaning water for aluminum or vinyl siding, – repels dust.
- After you’ve washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you’ll hesitate to use anything else. Dry the toy inside a pillow case that has been knotted closed, and the toy comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
- Add baking soda to the bubble bath making a paste to create a slightly abrasive heavy duty cleaner.
- Mop floors-cuts through many shoe marks (mix one capful with ½ sink of warm water).
- Remove wax build up-use straight from bottle with scouring pad, wipe with dry towel. Leaves fresh clean smell, from room to room different fragrances.
- Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with dry cloth.
- Wash and clean cabinets in any room of home.
- To get rid of snails — equal parts of water & bubble bath — spray on flowers spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
- Great for lawns. Fill plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
- Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass above.
- Can be used as a baby shampoo.
- Use as a bath or shower gel.
- Mildew Remover: 1 capful to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, wall, etc.
- Now that you’re all finished cleaning, here’s the best news: You can even use it to take a bubble bath!
Let Avon’s Bubble Bath do it all!
*These ideas are not endorsed by Avon or myself, but by customers. The intended use of Avon Bubble Bath is for bubble bath only, but numerous customers swear by these many uses. I myself have used Avon Bubble Bath for laundry, dishes, dog shampoo, hand soap (to refill liquid soap dispensers), washing windows, and car washing.