Strip away dirt and oil with Avon’s Clearskin® Professional Liquid Extraction Strip.
Use Avon’s Clearskin® Professional Liquid Extraction Strip once or twice a week around nose, forehead, T-zone and chin to instantly strip away pore clogging dirt and oil.
- First cleanse skin prior to application.
- Spread a thick layer of product to top and sides of nose area with your fingers. Be sure to get in the crevices of nose where blackheads are likely to form.
- Make sure the strip extends outward about 1/2 inch on the cheek on both sides of the nose, to provide a “tab” to hold once strip dries, making removal easier.
- Wait until strip is completely dry (suggested time is 20 min.)
- Gently use the soft tip of your thumb or finger to rub up enough of the “tab” of the strip (until you have enough of a hold on it).
- Slowly peel the entire strip away from your nose.
- Follow similar instructions when applying to t-zone, forehead or chin.
This is not an acne-treatment product.
Avon’s Clearskin® Professional Liquid Extraction Strip is currently on sale for $9 and has a regular price of $14 for the 1 oz tube. Click here to check the current price and see if any special offers are available.
Avon’s Clearskin® Professional Liquid Extraction Strip currently has 50 reviews with an average rating of 3.4 stars out of 5 stars.
5 Star – Exactly What I Was Looking For – “I have a hard time keeping my pores on my nose clear of blackheads. I’ve used Biore strips, other types of pore cleaning and tightening masks, I use a clarisonic on a daily basis, and I also use an exfoliating scrub one-two times a week. None of those even used all together have gotten my nose pores as cleaned out. I find if I use it at least one to two times a month it really keeps them clear! I also use it on my forehead from time to time to get the sebum out of the pores. I don’t know why some folks are saying it didn’t dry to peel but mine does just fine. Maybe they are spreading it too thick? I don’t know – but I love this product and hope Avon never stops making it!!”
5 Star – Absolute Best – “This is by far the best extraction product I have used. I have tried the strips but they do not come close to removing what the Clearskin Professional Liquid Extraction Strip does. You do need to follow directions. I put a thick, but not too thick amount on the area and let it dry thoroughly. I let it dry longer than 20 minutes. When removing, I worked slowly as it was very attached. I had a great result with more clear pores around my nose than ever. I have purchased more and will continue to purchase. Thank you Avon for coming up with such a great product.”
Click here to read more reviews.
Avon’s Clearskin® Professional Liquid Extraction Strip ingredients are –
SD ALCOHOL 40-B
BLUE 1/CI 42090
RED 33/CI 17200