With Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath even those with tender skin can take the spa home.
Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath is lightly scented with hints of chamomile and freesia which don’t cause any irritation. The formula of Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath is designed to form a gentle, soothing bath and soften the water. Unlike other bubble baths Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath is designed to reduce redness, irritation, and rashes. It is great to use daily all skin types.
Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath’s scent leaves you smelling fresh without overpowering and you get up to 24 bathes per bottle.
Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath is currently part of Avon’s bubble bath special in Campaign 21, buy any 2 bubble bathes for $9.99 and it has a regular price of $8 for the 24 oz bottle. Click here to check the current price and see if any special offers are available.
Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath currently has 86 reviews with an average rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 stars.
5 Star – It Really Works – “Besides myself, four of my seven grandchildren have extremely sensitive skin. Who is allergic to perfumed soaps; who has a bad case of psoriasis; who has eczema? Each and every time we use this bubble bath, no one’s skin burns; nobody gets an allergic reaction or hives; everyone’s skin is fragrant through-out the night all the way to the next afternoon. Everyone’s skin is nice and soft. Our family loves it and if something so soothing and pretty-smelling can have my kiddies laughing and giggling with happiness, well, all I can say is I take off my hat to it…and to Avon!”
5 Star – Delightful Scent – “I just love the scent of the “Sensitive Skin” Bubble bath , it is so delightful smelling , relaxing and does not irritate my skin which can be sensitive. The scent is soothing , I sense the camomile and the freesia which are both very relaxing scents. I love to just soak in a nice hot bath and try to forget about all the problems of the world , This helps a little. As with all the Bubble Baths it leaves NO bathtub ring and makes a lot of bubbles , I love the bubbles Just a kid at heart ! The scent really sticks with you and your skin does not feel dry after soaking in the tub. I love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel , not to mention all the BUBBLES !! Grab when on sale & stock up.”
5 Star – Best Out There – “My daughter has eczema. Not a life ending disease, I know, but we have to watch what we use on her skin. She loves bubble baths and in the past when she got out of the tub, her skin looked awful. Then we tried this Sensitive Skin Bubble Delight Bubble Bath and YIPEE! No change in her skin condition!! She can take bubble baths anytime she wants like any other child! If you have sensitive skin, I highly recommend trying this Avon bubble bath.”
Click here to read more reviews.
The ingredients in Avon Senses Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath are –
SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE
There are many great uses for Avon Bubble Bath! *
- Tons and tons of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
- Washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats. Leaves a protective wax like coating – water marks wash off!
- Laundry Detergent: Use one capful on regular loads, 2 capfuls if washing greasy work clothes. You won’t need fabric softener.
- Use for hand washing delicates.
- Pretreatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water. Pretreat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
- Wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
- Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
- Use to wash floors (but not wax floors).
- Sink-dishwashing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses and cook-wear
- 1Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
- Clean mirrors.
- Shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
- Wash walls and ceilings.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Cleans china
- Dissolve 1/2 a capful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
- Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 capful for a 24 oz spray bottle filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow it to dry.
- Clean your jewelry – even costume jewelry.
- Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the
- spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Wash Venetian blinds.
- Wash paneling – no rinsing, no streaks.
- Clean your eye glasses.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
- Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
- Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
- Hair Shampoo.
- Inside and outside the refrigerator – easy to wipe off and gets rid of odors.
- Polishes all chrome household fixtures – because it’s alkali it won’t mark.
- Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles – No water marks. Kitchen/Bathroom floor: Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capfuls extra for very soiled floors.
- Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a capful to tank occasionally to help reduce build up.
- Cleans combs and brushes – leaves no residue.
- Add to the children’s wading pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool and the kids clean too!!
- Add to cleaning water for aluminum or vinyl siding, – repels dust.
- After you’ve washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you’ll hesitate to use anything else. Dry the toy inside a pillow case that has been knotted closed, and the toy comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
- Add baking soda to the bubble bath making a paste to create a slightly abrasive heavy duty cleaner.
- Mop floors-cuts through many shoe marks (mix one capful with ½ sink of warm water).
- Remove wax build up-use straight from bottle with scouring pad, wipe with dry towel. Leaves fresh clean smell, from room to room different fragrances.
- Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with dry cloth.
- Wash and clean cabinets in any room of home.
- To get rid of snails — equal parts of water & bubble bath — spray on flowers spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
- Great for lawns. Fill plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
- Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass above.
- Can be used as a baby shampoo.
- Use as a bath or shower gel.
- Mildew Remover: 1 capful to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, wall, etc.
- Now that you’re all finished cleaning, here’s the best news: You can even use it to take a bubble bath!
Let Avon’s Bubble Bath do it all!
*These ideas are not endorsed by Avon or myself, but by customers. The intended use of Avon Bubble Bath is for bubble bath only, but numerous customers swear by these many uses. I myself have used Avon Bubble Bath for laundry, dishes, dog shampoo, hand soap (to refill liquid soap dispensers), washing windows, and car washing.
Buy Avon Online! Visit My Online Store to Shop Today!